News (as of 2022)
- The Clark Lab has an open position for a Postdoctoral Scholar in autoimmunity. Contact Dr. Clark for more information.
- The Clark Lab was awarded a UCLA TDG Innovation Award to develop a new therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Bao Ying Chen was selected as a recipient of the Alavi–Mandell Award for her publication entitled, “18F-FAC PET Visualizes Brain-Infiltrating Leukocytes in a Mouse Model of Multiple Sclerosis”!
- Trethera – a biopharmaceutical company with which the lab works closely – announces dose escalation to a fourth cohort in their Phase I study of TRE-515 in solid tumors.
- Our review of signaling pathways that regulate [18F]FDG PET in cancer – authors by Jessica Salas and Dr. Clark – has been published.
- Bao Ying Chen – our lab’s first graduate student – graduated!